2023 Ford GT Limited Hypercars New Design
2023 Ford GT Limited Hypercars
2023 Ford GT Limited – The 2023 Ford GT is a supercar that is very difficult to get, because this ford GT is not produced on a large scale like other cars. This Ford GT 2023 is more worthy of being called a “Limited Edition”, in addition to its limited production, potential buyers are also limited, not everyone can have it easily.
Ford GT 2023
The Ford GT 2023 supercar, completely adapted from a racing car, the speed of the New Ford GT 2023 sports car is equipped with a 3.5 liter V6 Twin-Turbo engine that can generate power up to 680 horsepower.
Ford GT 2023 information.
- In 2023, the New Ford GT supercar is an adaptation of the previous generation, since the first Ford GT was introduced in 2005, but in 2017, the new Ford GT underwent an upgrade, so the 2020 Ford GT is popular among supercars.
- The 2023 Ford GT gets a completely new design development in every part of the car even to the suspension.
- The Ford GT 2023 supercar, which is equivalent to 680 horsepower, has been upgraded from the previous generation, which only had about 650 horsepower.
New Update Ford GT 2023
The latest generation 2023 Ford GT Concept underwent many changes, redesigns on the exterior and interior even to the engine performance which got an increase from the previous Ford GT model.
- The chassis of the Ford GT 2023, developed like a race car.
- Added a roll cage on the inside.
- Increased power from 650 horsepower to reach maximum power in the range of 700 horsepower, for the new generation 2023 Ford GT.
- Carbon fiber dominates the design of the body of the Ford GT 2023.
- Improved ignition coil.
- Larger internal cooler.
- Wheels of carbon material.
New Ford GT 2023 Exterior
The exterior design of the Ford GT 2023 gets a new, more refreshing touch with a sporty appearance motif, making it more attractive than the 2020 ford GT.
- On the front hood there are 2 ventilation pieces to support the downforce system.
- LED light.
- The body is made of carbon fiber.
- This Ford GT door is designed with a Gull-wing appearance.
- The wheels are made of lightweight aluminum and carbon fiber.
- New Ford GT has dimensions:
- 187.6 inches wide
- Length 79.0 inches
- Height 43.9 inches.
The 2023 Ford GT Redesign has a Heritage edition color theme that is characteristic of the previous GT generation, even in the 2020 GT Ford still maintains the theme, but there are still several other interesting color choices, such as.
- Shadow Black.
- Snow White Color.
- Triple Yellow.
- Lightning Blue
2023 GT Hypercars Interior
The interior of the Ford GT 2023 does not have a large cabin space, the design is also simple, but very sophisticated after getting an upgrade from the 2020 Ford GT.
The Ford GT is only equipped with two seats, and has been adapted to the shape of the body.
The GT’s steering wheel and pedal distance can be adjusted to your liking, and most of the control is on the steering wheel.
Features And Infotainment New Ford GT 2023
Like a racing car on a GT circuit, it does not have abundant features, but the features used are really maximized in their functions and roles, such as.
- Driver information display on a 10.2-inch screen.
- The use of a multi-functional steering wheel.
- Climbing assistance.
- Cruise Control.
- Equipped with Noise feature.
- SYNC 3 Infotainment System.
- 6.8 inch LCD screen.
- Navigation Assistance with voice activation.
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto systems.
- Two USB ports.
Ford GT 2023 Safety Features:
- The camera attached to the rearview mirror.
- Equipped with airbags on the front, sides and knees.
- Use of FIA standard Roll Cage.
- Accident Warning System.
- In the event of an accident, the fuel will be closed automatically to prevent fire.
New GT Hypercars 2023 Engine
The New GT 2023 adopts a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces a maximum power of up to 680 horsepower, with a maximum torque of 580 lb-ft, and a weight of up to 3,250 lbs. For the 2020 GT performance, it only gets around 650 horsepower, and has been upgraded for the 2020 GT, which can reach up to 680 horsepower.
Competitors of the 2023 Ford GT Model.
There are some tough competitors for the Ford GT, such as the one of its competitors the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Coupe which has been discontinued, leaving several other competitors.
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe
- Audi TT RS
- Nissan GT-R
2023 Ford GT Concept Drivetrain
The New 2023 Ford GT has a rear wheel drive (RWD) system with a 7-speed automatic transmission combined with a dual clutch.
2023 Ford GT Price Release.
- The New Ford GT 2023 can be had for $500,050 MSRP.