2023 Ford Bronco Sport Redesign Model
2023 Ford Bronco Sport – The Ford Bronco sport 2023 is the ultimate off-roader vehicle, with a body-on-frame design combined with a large engine, and a full body size, and can be used as a family vehicle for great daily needs, and offers powerful capabilities for those who seek challenge. Ford Bronco Sport 2023 comes with a rugged offroad look, comes with all-wheel drive, adds a new suspension design, also features a terrain management system and an adaptive dual clutch differential.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023
As a vehicle that has true offroad credibility, the New Ford Bronco Sport 2023 is able to drive smoothly through dusty and sandy tracks, however, its performance on normal and highway roads is not a disappointment.
The latest generation 2023 Ford Bronco sports as a compact crossover that is better able to combine urban living and weekend outdoor adventures, with the combination of the toughness of a 4×4, which has an off-road-tuned foundation and powerful vehicle dynamics that will give you the power to drive off the beaten path and rocky. The 2023 Bronco Sport uses a three-cylinder engine, namely a 1.5-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine, which can produce power equivalent to 181 horsepower, with a torque of 190 lb-ft.
If you feel that performance is still lacking, Ford provides an option, with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, which offers a power increase of up to 245 horsepower, with a torque of up to 275 lb-ft, which is a tougher choice for those who conquer the track. the heavier one.
There are no major changes in the New Ford Bronco sport 2023, overall model level, only revolves around revamping the appearance and increasing the body to be more robust with adaptation to the needs of use for rougher terrain. The Ford Bronco Sport Badlands 2023, on the other hand, gets suspension upgrades that can provide higher ground clearance, and improved vibration dampers for tougher terrain.
2023 Ford Bronco Sport models offered:
- Ford Bronco Sport Base.
- Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend.
- Ford Bronco Sport Outer Bank.
- Ford Bronco Sport Badland.
- Ford Bronco Sport Badland First Edition.
New Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Exterior
New Ford Ford Bronco 2023 excels with the front grille and round headlight design that is parted with perfect geometry with a retro theme typical of the Bronco heritage, with a dynamic and athletic overall style, this car also offers a 2-door model. The standard steel roof and roof rack structure can withstand loads of up to 150 lbs, and on the taller models, it offers a roof load of up to 600 lbs, and you can choose a package of fittings, according to the needs of the adventure.
Other exterior designs of the New Ford bronco sport 2023, including:
- Wiper with rain sensor.
- Heated mirrors.
- Ambient lighting.
- Automatic front spotlight.
- Roof rack.
- Off road special design bumper.
- Wiper with rain sensor.
- The rear glass uses a flip up system.
- LED taillight.
- Comes with kayak mount on the roof.
- Slim shady tent.
- 172.7 inches long.
- 105.0 inch wheelbase.
- 70.2 inches high.
- 74.3 inches wide.
- The front width is 63.4 inches.
- Back width 62.8 inches.
- 17.0 inch rims
- Ground Clearance 8.8 inches.
Exterior Color New Ford Bronco Sport 2023:
- Carbonized Gray Metallic
- Iconic Silver Metallic
- Oxford White
- Shadow Black
- Cactus Gray
- Alto Blue Metallic (additional charge)
- Cyber Orange Metallic (additional charge)
- Rapid Red Metallic (additional cost).
2023 Bronco Sport Interior
The interior design of the New Bronco Sport 2023 is able to balance itself by providing passenger comfort in the cabin, as well as offering more space for storage, with 32.5 cubic feet on the base model and on the higher model level offering up to 29.5 cubic feet.
The seats which are covered with sport cloth are equipped with heating, and the floor is covered with rubber, making it easier to clean dirt and can protect the cabin from entering the mud. For those of you who want to go on an adventure in the mountains, the Bronco Sport Badland is the right solution, the cargo space can accommodate up to 3 mountain bikes, you can even make a tent on the roof of the car.
The interior design of the 2023 Ford Bronco Sport, including:
- In the middle there is a gear shift with a swivel system.
- Two Cup Holders.
- 400 watt power inverter
- the back has a glass hatch
- The pocket on the back of the chair can accommodate a tablet or notebook.
- Built-in bottle opener
- sliding table that has a double function as a workspace.
- LED lights for cabin lighting.
- Badlands models feature an under-seat storage box.
- Yakima cargo basket, Model Badlands
- Raksepada , Badlands Model
- Load warrior and cargo net, Badlands model
- Pet kennel in cargo hold.
2023 Bronco Sport cabin dimension:
- 5 seater capacity.
- Front headroom 41.5 inches.
- 41.7-inch rear headroom.
- Forefoot 42.5 inches.
- Rear legroom 37.0 inches.
Features And Infotainment Ford Bronco Sport 2023.
The New Ford Bronco Sport 2023, despite having toughness in the off road area, however, offers a number of digital-based infotainment and features, which include:
- Co-pilot 360 as driver assistance.
- 6.5 inch . digital instrument display
- Power Mirror
- Steering Wheel Audio Control
- Cruise Control
- Keyless Entry
- Hill climb system.
- Line maintenance system.
- Blind spot monitoring system.
- Temperature Control System.
- Roadmap Connection.
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Smart Device Integration.
- 8.2 inch LCD touch screen.
- SYNC 3
- 4G LTE Wifi Hotspot that can reach a distance of 50 ft from the car.
- Fordpass Connection
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
- SiriusXM Connection
- 10 speakers Audio B&O.
- HD Radio
- Bluetooth connection
- Premium Sound System
- Satellite Radio.
Safety Features Ford Bronco Sport 2023.
The 2023 Ford Bronco sport Redesign, although it sounds horrific with more sinister terrain, but the Bronco offers a lot of driver and passenger safety features, which include:
- Steering assistance with Co-Pilot 360 system.
- There are 8 airbags available.
- Back Up Camera
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Parking Aid
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Brakes with ABS system
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Stability Control
- Traction Control.
New Bronco Sport 2023 Model Engine
The 2023 Ford Bronco Sport, adapts a three-cylinder, turbocharged EcoBoost engine with a capacity of 1.5 liters, which can produce power equivalent to 181 horsepower, with a torque of 190 lb-ft. Ford offers engine performance upgrades for tougher requirements, though optional, but only for some of the top model levels, with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, which offers an increase in power of up to 245 horsepower, and torque of up to 275 lb-ft.
Of all levels of the Bronco Sport model 8 speed automatic transmission, which sends horsepower to the drive wheels, with a fuel capacity of 16.0 gallons, is estimated to cover a maximum distance of 450 miles, with an estimated 26/25/28 combined/city/Hwy .
Competitors of the 2023 Ford Bronco Sport:
- New Chevrolet Equinox.
- New Ford Escape.
- New Ford Escape Hybrid.
- New GMC Terrain.
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Price and Release Date
- New Ford Bronco Sport Base $27,220.
- New Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend $28,725.
- New Ford Bronco Sport Outer Bank $32,865.
- New Ford Bronco Sport Badland $33,355.
- New Ford Bronco Sport Badland First Edition $38,165.