2023 Ford Edge Titanium Redesign
2023 Ford Edge Titanium – The 2023 Ford Edge Titanium is an SUV/Crossover type car which is also the highest model level of the 2023 Ford Edge, but not the Ford Edge ST. The latest generation Ford Edge 2023 provides a solution for family trips, such as the titanium model which offers luxury facilities, premium features, large size, adding comfort to your traveling moments.
In the last five years, as the high-level SUV Titanium model has seen sales increase by ten percent, the success and popularity of this premium SUV gives new hope to the 2023 Ford Edge Elite Titanium model.
Ford Edge Titanium 2023 Information.
Ford Edge Titanium 2023
Now the New Ford Edge ST 2023 appears even more surprising, because Edge titanium has not yet completed its finishing stage, Ford is making improvements to Edge titanium as a premium model, so that it is able to display premium capacity as well, and is promised to look perfect at the Chicago auto show.
The Ford Edge 2023, from all model levels, is equipped with a 2.0-liter Ecoboost Twin-scroll four-cylinder engine, which is capable of producing the equivalent of 250 horsepower, with a maximum torque of up to 280 lb-ft.
In contrast to the 2023 Ford Edge ST, which has a 2.7-liter Ecoboost Twin Turbocharged V6 engine, it delivers 335 horsepower, with 380 lb-ft of torque, through a 7-speed automatic transmission that transmits power to all drive wheels.
The New Ford Edge Titanium 2023 has a solid design and features, like its larger counterpart the Ford Explore, the New Edge Titanium 2023 continues to upgrade to deliver premium quality. The exterior features a dynamic design with the addition of an exclusive new body color, increased 20-inch alloy wheels with a unique look, premium skid plate at the rear, updated bumper, and increased cargo capacity.
The infotainment system and features are also getting upgrades, such as ford’s new SYNC 4A placement, an audio system with 12 subwoofer-quality B&O speakers, a leather-wrapped and heated steering wheel, and a foot sensor activated Liftgate.
The 2023 Ford Edge Titanium elite package, is a spectacular offering from Ford, which includes:
- Ford Co-Pilot 360 Assist+.
- 20 inch polished Aluminum alloy wheels.
- Sports Chair upholstered in leather and perforated.
- Heated and Cooled Front Seats.
- Rear seat heated.
- Floor Liners.
- 180 Degree Front Camera with Split View and Washer.
- The front bumper is body color painted with bright chrome inserts.
- Bright Chrome Accents & Surround Top Grille.
- Adjustable liftgate for lower overhang.
New Ford Edge Titanium 2023 Model
The Ford Edge Titanium is one level model of the Ford Edge version, and has other model levels:
- New Ford Edge SE.
- New Ford Edge SEL.
- New Ford Edge ST-Line.
- New Ford Edge Titanium.
New Ford Edge 2023 Exterior
New SUV Ford edge Titanium, able to provide high confidence with a touch of new style that appears with a premium exterior design, elegant and sporty color adaptation. At the front has a unique appearance, a fresh grille design, and placement of LED headlights, giving a beautiful impression.
Other exterior looks of the Edge Titanium 2023, including:
- BI-LED headlights.
- LED fog light.
- Laminated glass on the front.
- Wiper with automatic rain system.
- Rear Window Defroster with Washer and Dual Speed Wiper.
- Door handles in body color.
- LED taillight.
- Double exhaust with stainless steel material.
- Roof panoramic vista.
- Hydraulic front shock with double tube.
- 4-wheel disc brakes with advance trac and ABS, as well as RSC.
2023 Edge Titanium Dimensions:
- 112.2 inch wheelbase.
- 188.9 inches long.
- 68.5 inches tall.
- 76.0 inches wide.
- front width 64.9 inches.
- Back width 64.8 inches.
- Total weight 4,124 lbs.
- Payload capacity of 1,550 lbs.
Exterior Colors include:
- Metallic Black Agate
- Metallic Blue Atlas
- Carbonized Gray Metallic
- Forged Green Metallic
- Metallic Silver Icon
- Burgundy Velvet Metallic (additional charge).
- Quick Metallic Red (Additional charge).
- White Star Metallic (Additional charge).
- Metallic Blue Stone (additional charge).
2023 Edge Titanium Interior
The 2023 SUV Ford Edge Titanium, offers cabin comfort with premium quality, in addition to a spacious cabin size, seats upholstered in soft leather with adjustable heating with ten-way power, for the driver, and six-way power for the passenger seat.
The 2023 Edge Titanium also comes with other exterior packages:
- Armrest on the front.
- 8 Cupholders.
- LED light for cargo area.
- Cargo has Universal lock.
- Floor mat with unique motif rug.
- Interior capacity 39.2 cubic feet.
- 5 seater passenger capacity.
- Front headroom 40.1 inches.
- Rear headroom 40.2 inches.
- Forefoot 42.5 inches.
- 40.5 inches of rear legroom.
Features And Infotainment Ford Edge Titanium 2023.
Taking long trips with family is fun, enjoying premium quality facilities, giving a beautiful impression that can be remembered in your travel moments. The abundant features and infotainment systems in the 2023 Ford Edge Titanium are the mainstay of the driving comfort solution.
- Co-Pilot 360.
- Dual zone automatic temperature control.
- Particulate Air Filter.
- Heated steering wheel.
- 4.2-inch LCD screen, in the Cluster.
- Heated seat.
- driver’s seat memory.
- Wireless charging.
- Control Cruise.
- Outside temperature display.
- display of oil life.
- Line maintenance system.
- Navigation system for driver assistance.
- collision warning.
- SYNC 4A
- 4.2 inch LCD screen.
- 4G LTE Wifi Hotspot.
- Ford pass connection.
- SiriusXM connection.
- 12 Subwoofer Speakers.
- B&O sound system.
Ford Edge Titanium 2023 Safety Features.
- Co-Pilot 360.
- Personal security system.
- Seat belt warning.
- Remote keyless entry system.
- Keyless entry keypad with Securi Code system.
- Post-accident warning.
New Edge 2023 Engine
The 2023 Ford Edge Titanium Redesign is adapted with a 2.0-liter Ecoboost turbocharged four-cylinder direct injection engine capable of producing power equivalent to 250 horsepower with a maximum torque of up to 280 lb-ft, through an 8-speed automatic transmission sending all horsepower to all drive wheels.
With this performance, the New 2023 Edge Titanium is able to reach speeds of 0-60 mph in a time range of 6.20 seconds, with an 18.5 gallon fuel tank capacity that can reach a range of up to 420 miles, with an estimated 21 cities/28 Hwy/23 mpg combined.
New Ford Edge Titanium 2023 Drive Wheel.
All levels of the Ford Edge 2023 model, have an all-wheel drive (AWD) system, and there are no optional offerings in this regard.
Competitors of the 2023 Ford Edge Titanium:
2023 Ford Edge Titanium has a very tough competition, although it is able to balance some of them, such as:
- New 2023 Nissan Rogue.
- New 2023 GMC Terrain.
- New 2023 Jeep Cherokee.
- New 2023 Mazda CX5.
2023 Ford Edge Titanium Price and Release Date
Ford Edge 2023 for each model level is sold in the following price ranges:
- New Ford Edge SE $35,400 MSRP.
- New Ford Edge SEL $37,710 MSRP.
- New Ford Edge ST-Line $42,515 MSRP.
- New Ford Edge Titanium $41,530 MSRP.
It is estimated that the 2023 Ford Edge Titanium Release will begin to be marketed in early 2023, but there are rumors circulating that state in early April, but there has been no official confirmation from Ford.