2023 Ford Mustang Convertible Redesign Price
2023 Ford Mustang Convertible Redesign Price
2023 Ford Mustang Convertible – There are still many who hope that the Ford Mustang Convertible 2023 will come with the legendary V8 engine that has the distinctive roar of the previous generation of ford mustangs. However, the offer of an ecoboost turbocharged four-cylinder engine with a capacity of 2.3 liters is an option in the 2023 Ford Mustang Convertible. performance that reaches 310 horsepower for the base model, while in the premium model, getting a performance increase that reaches 330 horsepower is not too weak, even able to compete with the camaro convertible and be able to stay above its competitors.
Ford Mustang Convertible 2023
As a vehicle with a Soft Top, the New Mustang Convertible 2023 has its own luxury, the design displayed is more focused on a modern lifestyle, and the price is more affordable. Many expect a high-performance vehicle that can run as fast as lightning, but in the end, comfort and driving pleasure are the most important. The luxurious exterior style and classy interior of the 2023 Ford Mustang Convertible are able to combine comfort and tranquility to make your travel moments more memorable.
The 2023 Mustang Convertible is the most impressive car to drive, the not-too-heavy front is able to smoothly conquer sharp turns, even on uneven roads it stabilizes bumps, so that the vibrations are not felt by passengers.
The New Mustang Convertible 2023 gets new technological updates, as Co-Pilot 360 technology is standard on all Ford Mustang level models, automatic headlights and rain sensor wipers.
Other updates are also found in the new wheel design, and add 3 body colors, and replace several other features.
Which Mustang models are available as a convertible?
2023 Ford Mustang Convertible model and specs,, There are two models to choose from, including:
- Ford Mustang Convertible Ecoboost, (base model)
- Ford Mustang Convertible Ecoboost Premium.
Both models use a 2.3-liter turbocharged ecoboost four-cylinder engine that sends power to the rear wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission.
New Ford Mustang Convertible 2023 Exterior
The Ford Mustang convertible top with a drop-top system is an icon of a modern sports car combined with a two-door display that adds an elegant impression. From the front, the 2023 Mustang Convertible looks charming with a black grille combined with a middle pony emblem, and the placement of LED lights in front with dynamic accents adds to the modern impression.
The exterior design of the New Ford Mustang Convertible open top, including:
- LED daytime running lights, and fog lights.
- Automatic remote light.
- Wiper with automatic rain sensor.
- Hood ventilation.
- LED taillight.
- Using a dual exhaust with a light color.
New Mustang Convertible 2023 Dimensions:
- Wheelbase 107.0 inches.
- 188.3 inches long.
- 55.0 inches high.
- 75.4 inches wide.
- Front Width 62.3 inches.
- Back Width 65.0 inches.
- 17.0 inch Aluminum alloy wheels (base model).
- 18.0 and 19.0 inch alloy wheels (premium model).
- Total Weight 3,650 lbs.
2023 Mustang exterior colors:
- Rapid Red Metallic.
- Velocity Blue Metallic.
- Iconic Silver Metallic.
- Oxford White.
- Shadow Black.
- Red Race.
- Antimatter Blue Metallic.
- Grabber Yellow.
- Carbonized Gray Metallic.
- Twister Orange.
2023 Mustang Convertible Interior
New Ford Mustang Convertible 2023 Concerned about driving comfort, vibration control is able to reduce shocks when passing through rocky roads and bumps so that they don’t feel in the cabin. Although the Mustang Convertible 2023 accommodates 4 seats, however, like a sports car, 2 seats is not a big problem, so it can provide more space in the cabin, which can be estimated at 11.5 cubic feet overall.
Good positioning of the driver’s seat, providing excellent forward vision for the driver is essential, the manually adjustable seats are upholstered with good quality fabric for the base model, and at a premium level gets a leather upholstery with power adjustment.
Other designs on the interior, are:
- The leather-wrapped steering wheel is equipped with most of the navigation buttons.
- Standard Dashboard design with sports car.
- Two cup holders in front.
- Storage area on center console and glove box.
- The rear seats can be arranged for extra storage
- 4 seater capacity.
- 44.5-inch foreleg room.
- 37.5 inches of front headroom.
- Rear legroom 30.6 inches.
- Rear headroom 35.5 inches.
The New Ford Mustang Convertible Premium does get more value in terms of features and infotainment when compared to the base model, but all the features are standard.
2023 Mustang Convertible Features:
- The steering wheel and shifter are wrapped in leather.
- Manual temperature control.
- Start button.
- Cruise Control.
- Collision warning.
- blind spot control.
- Automatic brake.
Additional Premium model
- Dual zone Temperature Control.
- Foot pedal made of aluminum.
- Ambient lighting.
- Reverse sensing system.
- Heated steering wheel, at additional cost.
2023 Mustang Convertible Infotainment
- Basic SYNC.
- 4.2 inch LCD.
- AM/FM radio.
- Bluetooth connection.
- Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 6 standard speakers.
- SYNC 3.
- 8.0 inch touch screen LCD.
- Voice recognition activation.
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
- SiriusXM radio.
- 9 audio speakers.
- 12 audio B&O speakers, subwoofer and HD radio, at additional cost.
Safety Features of the 2023 Ford Mustang Convertible.
The Ford Mustang Ecoboost Convertible has several standard safety features, which include:
- 6 standard airbags.
- Co-Pilot 360 steering assist.
- Blind spot monitoring assistance.
- Collision warning with pedestrian sensors.
- Automatic braking.
- Traffic alert.
- Reverse sensing system.
New Mustang Convertible 2023 Engine
The New 2023 Ford Mustang Convertible is equipped with a 2.3 liter turbocharged four-cylinder ecoboost engine, capable of producing power equivalent to 310 horsepower with 350 lb-ft of torque. Improved ecoboost engine performance is offered on the premium model, with the addition of a larger twin turbo compressor and a larger radiator, optimizing power to 330 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque.
Both level 2023 Mustang models transmit power to the rear wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission, and the premium model gets an optional 10-speed automatic transmission. Speed acceleration is supported by smooth and precise gear shifts, capable of an estimated speed of 0 – 60 mph in 4.5 seconds, with a top speed of 150 mph. With a fuel capacity of 16.0 gallons, the 2023 Ford Mustang Convertible can travel up to 20/28 cities/Hwy.
2023 Ford Mustang Convertible Drivetrain.
- Ford Mustang Convertible Ecoboost Rear-wheel drive (RWD)
- Ford Mustang Convertible Ecoboost Premium Rear-wheel drive (RWD)
New Mustang Convertible 2023 Competitors.
- Ford Mustang Coupe.
- Chevrolet Camaro Convertible.
2023 Ford Mustang Convertible Price Release
Ford Mustang Convertible sale, with a price range of:
- Ford Mustang Convertible Ecoboost $32.695 MSRP
- Ford Mustang Convertible Ecoboost Premium. $37.720 MSRP