2023 Ford Escape Hybrid: Review, Specs, and Price
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid – The 2023 Ford Escape Hybrid is a vehicle that is in the compact SUV lineup with a more efficient hybrid engine. The Ford Escape Hybrid 2023 also meets the demands of most of its consumers, who want a crossover car with a wider cabin and taller body. Although offered in a plug-in hybrid (PHEV) version, the New Ford Escape 2023 has the same power as it is equipped with a four-cylinder engine with a capacity of 2.5 liters, which is capable of producing a maximum power equivalent to 205 horsepower.
Ford Escape Hybrid 2023
The New Escape 2023 is an interesting type of vehicle to own, there are indeed types of Hybrid SUVs besides the 2023 Ford Escape hybrid such as the 2023 Toyota Rav4 Prime, but you have to consider the price.
Information About the Ford Escape Hybrid 2023.
- 2023 Ford Escape Hybrid was first introduced by Ford in 2005, and targets an increase in production of 250,000 hybrid vehicles by 2010, although this target was hampered in 2006 due to rising production prices and declining supply of batteries and drive components.
- It is reported that the New Ford Escape Hybrid is estimated to have sold up to 250 units.
- Until now the New Escape Hybrid 2023 has received a major upgrade, and is expected to continue to develop and launch an Escape hybrid version in 2025.
Development of the Ford Escape Hybrid in 2023
Ford Escape Hybrid 2023 does not experience significant changes from the previous version, which include:
- Grille combined with chromium.
- The SEL version is equipped with a standard power liftgate.
- Six-way adjustable driver’s seat.
- The front seats are heated for SEL models and above.
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid Model:
- Escape Hybrid SE..
- Escape Hybrid SEL.
- Escape Plug-in Hybrid SE.
- Escape Plug-in Hybrid SEL.
- Escape Hybrid Titanium.
New Ford Escape Hybrid 2023 Exterior
The Ford Hybrid Escape 2023 looks more luxurious, seen from the appearance of the grille that combines with the chrome surround and displays a more masculine body design, and such as:
- Wheels with a size of 18 inches on the SE version, which makes this Escape SUV more raised so that it looks sporty.
- Can carry 3,000 lbs to 3,750 lbs loads.
- 181 inches long.
- Maximum width 74.5 inches.
- Height 66.5 inches.
Exterior Colors, including:
- Rapid Red Metallic.
- Bronze Fire Metallic.
- Agate Black Metallic.
- Oxford White.
- Star White Metallic.
- Desert Gold Metallic.
- Velocity Blue Metallic.
- Antimatter Blue Metallic.
- Carbonized Gray Metallic.
- Agate Black.
- Iconic Silver Metallic.
2023 Escape PHEV Interior
As expected by most consumers, the Ford Escape Hybrid in 2023 offers comfort with a wider cabin capacity, with details:
- 5 people capacity.
- The chair is covered with high-quality fabric on the base model and the upper model is covered with leather.
- There is a large cargo area behind the seats, in the rear seats.
- Forefoot space 42.5 inches.
- 40.0 inch rear legroom.
- Front headroom 93.9 inches.
- Rear headroom 39.5 inches.
Infotainment Ford Escape Hybrid 2023.
- 8.2 inch touch screen LCD.
- SYNC 3 supported with Carplay from Apple and Android Auto system.
- Remote control and start using a smartphone.
- Connection to the fordpass application.
- Audio uses the standard 6 speakers on the SE and SEL models.
- The Titanium model uses a B&O audio system with 10 subwoofers.
- As a bonus on the Titanium model, there is a pinch-to-zoom voice navigation system.
Safety Features Ford Escape Hybrid 2023.
- Ford 360 co-pilot standard technology.
- Rearview camera.
- Emergency brake on crash warning system.
- Traffic warning system.
- Blindspott control help.
- Cruise Control based on Stop And Go.
New Escape Hybrid 2023 Model Engine
Ford is also offering two hybrid engine models in the 2023 Ford Escape Hybrid Plugin. The engine consists of a four-cylinder engine with a capacity of 2.5 liters and is combined with two electric motors that are capable of producing a combined power of 221 Horsepower. The New Escape Hybrid 2023 is also equipped with a 14.4 kWh battery capacity that can cover a distance of up to 37 miles.
- The Ford Escape hybrid or plug-in hybrid (PHEV) model in 2023 is equipped with a four-cylinder engine with a capacity of 2.5 liters, which is capable of producing a maximum power equivalent to 221 horsepower, and is supported by an 8-speed transmission with a CVT system.
- The 2023 Escape Hybrid titanium uses a front-wheel drive (FWD) system, but can be upgraded to all-wheel drive (AWD) and this is optional.
- While the New Escape 2023 Plug-in Hybrid version only uses front-wheel drive.
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid Price Release
Ford has not given a definite leak about the price that will be priced in the latest generation 2023 Ford Escape Hybrid Release. But referring to the price offered on the previous generation New Escape, the price that will be offered on the New Ford Escape 2023 will also not get much increase.
Estimated Price of Escape Hybrid 2023.
- Ford Escape Hybrid SE 2023 $28.050
- Ford Escape Hybrid SEL 2023 $31.000
- Ford Escape Hybrid Plug-in SE 2023 $33.090
- Ford Escape Hybrid Plug-in SEL 2023 $35.950
- Ford Escape Hybrid Titanium 2023 $33.720
Popular Competitor Escape Hybrid 2023.
- Honda CRV Hybrid.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid.
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid.
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.