2023 Ford F-150 Lightning EV Redesign
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning – In 2023, Ford will re-launch a pickup truck called the New 2023 Ford F150 Lightning, which is predicted to boom in the US market. This car is a vehicle that is in the pickup truck line that has reliable power and modern features. The Ford F150 Lightning 2023 is also a truck type car that uses fully battery-electric power, at an economical price and at an affordable price. Although the New Ford F150 Lightning 2023 uses battery-electric power, this truck is capable of generating power up to 428 horsepower, with a maximum torque of 776 lb-ft.
Ford F-150 Lightning 2023
The latest generation of Ford F150 Lightning 2023 is an adaptation of the New Ford f-150 2023 pickup truck series, so it looks almost the same, but the 2023 F-150 Lightning has abundant features and a modern digital system. The redesign of the F150 Lightning 2023 running board, making it one of the most aerodynamic trucks in the F150 to date. With simple dimensions, the 2023 F150 Lightning is perfect for those of you who have a tough job, even going for recreation using this truck will make you look cool.
The improvements given to the latest generation of the New Ford F-150 Lightning also look impressive. The new stylish appearance of the Ford F150 Lightning with a new, more masculine design touch, and high-tech feature enhancements, there is nothing more classy than the F150 Lightning 2023.
On the front, the 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning features a new three-grill design combined with LED “Lightbars”, with developments in this section highlighting the capacity of the Ford F150 Lightning 2023 as a truck that has a more attractive appearance and is directly proportional to the version of the Ford F150 Lightning 2022.
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Rumors
The advanced technology features that have been developed in the New Lightning 2023 are a new innovation in today’s pickup truck types, as the successor to Lightning 2022.
In its latest generation, the New Ford F-150 Lightning is equipped with two drive motors that adapt the standard 4×4 system, offering faster acceleration.
Version Of Ford F-150 Lightning 2023.
The F-150 Lightning 2023 pickup truck has a choice of types that are tailored to your needs, namely:
- New Ford F-150 Lightning Pro.
- New Ford F-150 Lightning XLT.
- New Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat.
- New Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum.
New Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 Exterior
The exterior design of the 2023 Ford F150 Lightning is an amazing thing in 2023, where the “specs F150 Lightning” stands out from the following:
- The new three-grill design combines with LED Lightbars.
- The hood at the front offers luggage volume up to 400 lbs, and is made water-resistant.
- The appearance of the Ford Lightning body which uses military standard aluminum material, will add to the impression of being tough and sturdy.
- Independent suspension on the back can reduce body roll, which can make the F150 Lightning more stable.
- Equipped with a lighting system outside the car.
- Has an output socket, which can be connected to other electronic equipment.
- Tow hook at the back.
New F-150 Lightning Colors
- Ice Blue Silver.
- Agate Black.
- Antimatter Blue.
- Carbonized Grey.
- Stone Gray.
- Oxford White.
- Iconic Silver.
- Atlas Blue.
- Star White (Requires Additional Fee).
- Rapid Red (Requires Additional Fee).
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Model Interior
Being in the cabin of the New F-150 Lightning 2023 is like being at a teleportation gate to the future that has super-advanced technology. The Lightning 2023 truck has a cabin size that is almost the same as the petrol-powered version of the F-150, which means it can accommodate up to 5 passengers. Comfort in terms of the 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning’s wide cabin size, also supported by seats covered with high-quality vinyl, and the Lariat type offers leather upholstery with heating and ventilation systems, while the Platinum type has Nirvana leather upholstery. combined with a multi-turbo system.
The features of the New Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 are able to pamper you in driving, with easy-to-reach placements, even New Lightning also offers a Phone-As-A Key system. This car is not just an ordinary truck, but will be a solution when unexpected circumstances, such as bad weather that causes the lights to go out, the 2023 F150 Lightning will function like an electric generator.
New F-150 Lightning Features
- In the basic type Lightning 2023, it is equipped with Co-Pilot 360, as driver assistance.
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto features.
- Navigation system with voice control and connected to storage.
- 360 degree camera.
- 12-inch gauge cluster display, equipped with animated characters.
- Equipped with a 32 amp Ford-Mobile-Charger, with dual charging system.
- Foldable interior work surface.
- 4G LTE network.
- Software updates online.
- Trailer installation assistance.
- Features a scale that can measure payload capacity.
New F-150 Lightning Infotainment
- The base and XLT models are equipped with SYNC 4.
- While the Lariat and Platinum use SYNC 4A, which is Ford’s latest adaptive system.
- LCD 12-inch portrait touch screen, for basic and XLT types.
- LCD Touch screen in portrait form with a size of 15.2 inches in Lariat and platinum types.
- Access to your favorite entertainment channels.
- Audio System and Subwoofer Speakers from B&O.
New F-150 Lightning Safety Features
Like other features, the 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning also puts the safety of the driver and passengers first, with safety features that include:
- Driver navigation assistance with Co-Pilot 360 system.
- Equipped with Airbags, including the addition of airbags on the knees and sides.
- 360 degree camera, which can monitor blind spots.
- Cruise Control.
- collision warning, which can activate the emergency brake automatically.
2023 F-150 Lightning Powertrain
The latest generation 2023 Ford F150 Lightning Concept uses the mega power frunk type, which is equipped with a sophisticated Lithium Ion battery with a capacity of 2.4 kW supported by a pro-power-on-board system capable of accelerating power up to 428 horsepower with a maximum torque of up to 630 lb. -ft.
With the battery capacity of the New F150 Lightning 2023, it is targeted to be able to cover a distance of up to 380 miles.
New F-150 Lightning 2023 offers tough performance in the Platinum variant, with power reaching 565 horsepower that can reach torque of up to 778 lb-ft, with speed acceleration from Zero to 70 mph in 4 seconds. With its dual charging system 2023 Ford F150 Lightning Model that allows for a full charge in about 7 or 8 hours.
2023 New F-150 Lightning Competitors
- New Nikola Badger, who is rumored to be coming in 2023.
- New Hummer EV.
- New Lordstown Endurance.
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Price Rumors
- New Ford F-150 Lightning Pro. $40,050
- New Ford F-150 Lightning XLT. $52,870
- New Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat. $88,950
- New Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum. $98,875.