2023 Ford F-450 Super Duty: What We Know So Far
2023 Ford F-450 Super Duty – The 2023 Ford F450 Super Duty is a vehicle in the F series pickup truck line that was developed and specifically designed to do tough jobs and require tough power. The Ford F-450 Super Duty 2023 has proven to have the most reliable performance in its class, being at the top of the standings among super-duty pickup trucks.
Manufactured by a qualified automotive company, at an economical and affordable price, the New Ford F-450 2023 is able to become the best-selling truck on the US market in 2023.
Ford F-450 2023
The 2023 Ford F-450 Concept is designed as a strong and large vehicle, using hard and sturdy materials in the New F-450 frame, so that it is able to carry loads heavier than ordinary trucks. The New Ford F-450 Super Duty 2023 is estimated to be able to pull a maximum load of up to 36,700 lbs. This big truck is equipped with a 6.7 liter V8 diesel engine that has a maximum power equivalent to 476 horsepower, with a maximum torque of 1,060 lb-ft.
Although the New F-450 Super Duty 2023 is below its rival 2023 Ram 3500 which has a load draw of 37,500 lbs, in terms of overall performance Ford is able to be at the forefront.
Development of the 2023 Ford F-450 Super Duty.
In this latest generation, the 2023 Ford F-450 Super Duty does not experience major changes from the 2022 F-450 Super Duty, only a few additions to color choices and the development of infotainment features, which include:
- The base model XL adds a 4.3-inch LCD screen, with software development combined with standard SYNC.
- For the XLT model, it has a larger, 8.1-inch touchscreen LCD with SYNC 3 support.
- While the F-450 Super Duty Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum models have more advanced feature development, including:
- “On Air” software updates that work with the new SYNC 4 system.
- Has a choice of sports display that has been customized.
Special color choices for exterior and interior.
- Chrome exhaust.
- Black running board.
- New Ford F-450 King Ranch and Platinum models are only available with 4 wheel drive.
2023 Ford F-450 Super Duty Trim
The New 2023 Ford F-450 Super Duty has several model choices, which can be tailored to your needs.
- New Ford F-450 Super Duty XL.
- New Ford F-450 Super Duty XLT.
- New Ford F-450 Super Duty Lariat.
- New Ford F-450 Super Duty King Ranch.
- New Ford F-450 Super Duty Platinum.
- New Ford F-450 Super Duty Limited.
New Ford F-450 Super Duty 2023 Exterior
On the outside, the New Ford F-450 2023 has a sturdy and tough appearance. Not only in size, the 2023 Ford F-450 XL, comes with a box-shaped automatic quad halogen headlamp design combined with a wider grille, solid black. While on the model above, the New F-450 appears with a shiny chrome grille combined with LED lights at the front and rear, and is equipped with fog lights.
Ford F-450 Super Duty 2023, has the following dimensions:
- Length 231.7 inches
- 96.1 inches wide
- 81.8 inches high
- Ground Clearance 8.8 inches
- 19.5 inch rims
- total weight 7,700 lbs
The 2023 Ford F-450 also has a choice of Exterior colors, namely:
- Rapid Red
- Gray metallic
- Blue Atlas Metallic
- Oxford White
- Star White Metallic
- Silver Iconic Metallic
2023 F-450 Redesign Interior
While on the inside of the cabin, the New Ford F-450 2023 has a spacious and comfortable cabin size, coupled with a higher cabin position providing good visibility on the driver’s seat. In the base model, the F-450 Super Duty truck does not have many changes, the seats and cabin are covered with vinyl, but on the higher model, it is equipped with luxurious leather seats that can be adjusted in up to 10 directions.
Overall, the Ford F-450 Super Duty 2023, has the following interior design:
- Has 3 seats.
- In the base model, the dashboard and floor are covered with vinyl, while the higher models are covered in
- luxurious leather.
- Bed 8.1 ft.
- LED lights for cabin and bed lighting.
Features And Infotainment Ford F-450 Super Duty 2023.
Although the Ford F-450 2023 is a pick up truck, this vehicle is able to offer a variety of modern features and infotainment systems, including:
New F-450 Super Duty Features
- Co-Pilot 360 standard driver assistance.
- Steering wheel with adaptive design.
- Driver assistance with 360 degree camera.
- air conditioning
- Control aids to help the trailer stay in line with the truck.
- Directional adjustment assistance.
- Collision warning system with automatic brake.
- Blindspott monitoring assistance.
- Camera in rearview mirror.
- Moon roof panels.
- Equipped with a 4.3-inch LCD screen on the base model, and an 8.1-inch touchscreen LCD for higher models.
- SYNC system on XL models.
- SYNC 3, for XLT models.
- New system from Ford, SYNC 4 on Lariat models and above.
- Wi fi with 4G network, for all models.
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
- The XL and XLT models have 6 standard speakers.
- Lariat models and above are provided with 10 speakers with a B&O audio system.
Safety Features of Ford F-450 Super Duty 2023.
- Equipped with additional air bags on the sides and knees.
- Navigation assistance with the Co-Pilot 360 system.
- Rear camera that can monitor the trailer.
- Traffic alert.
- Front and rear collision warning.
- Seat belt warning.
2023 Ford F-450 Model Engine
There is no difference in performance and specs for the Ford F-450 Super Duty 2023 in all model levels.
The 2023 Ford F-450 Super Duty carries a 6.7 liter V8 diesel-powered engine that has a maximum power equivalent to 476 horsepower, with a torque of up to 1,060 lb-ft, which is capable of pulling loads of up to 36,700 lbs.
The New F-450 2023 has a 10 speed automatic transmission, with smooth gearshifts capable of achieving maximum speed and spontaneous acceleration. With a fuel tank capacity of 29.0 gallons, the super-duty 2023 F-450 is capable of a maximum range of up to 305 miles.
Ford F-450 Super Duty 2023 Drive Wheel.
The 2023 Ford F-450 Redesign features a rear-wheel drive (RWD) system, but also offers the option for all-wheel drive (AWD), except for the 2023 Ford F-50 KIng Ranch, Platinum and Limited models, which only have All-wheel drive (AWD). ).
Competitors of the 2023 Ford F-450 Super Duty.
- New Ford F-350 Super Duty.
- New Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD.
- New Sierra 3500HD.
- New Ram 3500.
2023 Ford F-450 Super Duty Price and Release Date
- New Ford F-450 Super Duty XL. $52,690
- New Ford F-450 Super Duty XLT. $58,400
- New Ford F-450 Super Duty Lariat. $69,655